How do I set up Two-Factor Authentication?
- Go to your account settings
- Select ‘Edit’, then ‘Turn On’ next to ‘Two-Factor Authentication
- Download the Google Authenticator App from your mobile operating system and scan the barcode from the popup
- Download the backup codes and tattoo them to yourself or store them somewhere safe, that also works
- Enter the 6 digit code generated by your mobile device
- Click finish to complete the process
Having issues with Two-Factor Authentication
Please go here for further help troubleshooting two-factor authentication issues.
If you still require help click below to contact us directly by email
Article is closed for comments.