To Deactivate your account log into the support site here and submit a request under the deactivation contact reason with all the correct information.
- Once your account is deactivated, it cannot be reactivated for 6 MONTHS
- After deactivating, it is STRICTLY PROHIBITED to create a new account for 6 months unless our support team grants you an exception. A new account can be created 6 months after deactivating without an exception from us.
- Players who violate this policy change will have their NEW ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY BANNED and their MAIN ACCOUNT BANNED FOR UP TO 12 MONTHS.
This new policy goes live on FEBRUARY 28TH 2023.
Before deciding to deactivate, it’s important to remember the following:
Deactivating your account does not…
- Remove your Steam account
- Let you evade a ban
- Reset your ELO or statistics
- Transfer subscriptions or FACEIT points
- Allow players to deactivate and reactivate multiple times
- Remove you from friends lists on other accounts
- Allow you to smurf in tournaments and ladders
Deactivating your account does…
- Remove your account from being visible on FACEIT
- Prevents anyone from logging into your account
How do I deactivate my account?
Submit a ticket to our support staff and we will take care of that for you.
How do I delete my account?
Under EU law, players have the right to request their data be removed permanently from the platform. Please read our GDPR guides to find out more information.
If you still require help click below to contact us directly by email
Article is closed for comments.