Deactivating an account should not be used to abuse any of our systems on FACEIT and is considered a last resort, rather than something to be used freely. If you still wish to deactivate your account, please continue.
Before deciding to deactivate, it’s important to remember the following:
Deactivating your account does not…
- Remove your Steam account
- Let you evade a ban
- Reset your ELO or statistics
- Transfer subscriptions or FACEIT points
- Allow users to deactivate and reactivate multiple times
- Remove you from friends lists on other accounts
- Smurf in tournaments and ladders
Deactivating your account does…
- Remove your account from being visible on FACEIT
- Allow you the ability to create a new account
- Prevents anyone from logging into your account
How do I deactivate my account?
Submit a ticket to our support staff and we will take care of that for you.
How do I delete my account?
Under EU law, users have the right to request their data be removed permanently from the platform. Please read our GDPR guides to find out more information.