Deactivating an account should not be used to abuse any of our systems on FACEIT and is considered a last resort, rather than something to be used freely. If you still wish to deactivate your account, please continue.
Before deciding to deactivate, it’s important to remember the following:
Deactivating your account does not…
- Remove your Steam account
- Let you evade a ban
- Reset your ELO or statistics
- Transfer subscriptions or FACEIT points
- Allow users to deactivate and reactivate multiple times
- Remove you from friends lists on other accounts
- Allow you to smurf in tournaments and ladders
Deactivating your account does…
- Remove your account from being visible on FACEIT
- Allow you the ability to create a new account
- Prevents anyone from logging into your account
How do I deactivate my account?
Submit a ticket to our support staff and we will take care of that for you.
How do I delete my account?
Under EU law, users have the right to request their data be removed permanently from the platform. Please read our GDPR guides to find out more information.
If you still require help click below to contact us directly by email