The first and most important thing you can do is not panic and follow these steps:
Secure your device
Securing your device to fend off most attackers can be done fairly easily:
- Scan your device for malicious software
- Set up a password on your computer
- Update your drivers and operating system
- Enable phishing filters on your browser - Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, Microsoft Edge
Submit a ticket immediately to our support team with the following information:
- Faceit account name
- Email address
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Steam ID 64 (begins with 76)
Secure your account
There are steps you can take to secure your account before you’ve recovered it, as well as after.
- Check online if your email and password have been leaked from another website https://haveibeenpwned.com/
- Change the password of your email account as the forgot password function on FACEIT could be used to gain access to your FACEIT account
- Ensure you don’t share your account with anyone
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication on your account
- Change your password
NOTE: We are unable to return any lost FACEIT points as a result of a third party gaining access to your account.
If you still require help click below to contact us directly by email
Article is closed for comments.