HOW DO I EDIT THE SCHEDULE SETTINGS?
You will be marked as a tournament Admin in order to change these settings. Next, navigate to the “Settings” tab on the main menu for that tournament.
Select the “Schedule” under the “Tournament Structure” section. Here, you can adjust the time for each stage of your competition. Teams can join between the sign-up open and sign-up close dates/times. You can also create breaks in your tournament by scheduling for different days/times.
The tournament start time is the date & time of the first round.
Depending on the tournament format, you can select ASAP (As Soon As Possible) which starts as soon as the previous matches finish and have a winner.
You may decide to play all rounds on one day or to schedule rounds for specific days and times.
- Tournament teams that sign up, may not always show up and participate in your tournament
- Check-in times help to prevent this and ensure tournament teams are ready to play in your tournament
- All players automatically receive an email and mobile app notification when check-in opens
- To check in, team captains click the "Check-in" button on the tournament overview page
Purge missing check-ins
Teams that do not check in within the clear time frame are removed from the tournament.
This allows other teams to sign up and fill their slot. We recommend using 30 minutes before the signup period closes.
If a team that missed the check-in clear deadline turns up before sign-ups close and the tournament has free slots left, they can still sign up again to play in the tournament.
The solo tournament queue allows players to participate in the tournament, even if they don't have a full team, boosting signups to your events!
You can enable rescheduling to allow teams some flexibility
- Teams can submit a proposal to change the match time to the opposing team captain.
- The other team captain can accept or make a counter proposal from the tournament match room.
- Allowing teams to reschedule match times helps reduce automatic wins for teams unable to play.