If you receive this error from the Anti-cheat, you will need to enable Memory Integrity in Windows Security. To do so, please read this article from Microsoft.
Articles in this section
- Error: Please enable TPM 2.0 to continue
- Secure Boot needs to be enabled to launch FACEIT AC
- Your system is missing important Windows security updates.
- "Forbidden driver" error message and blocked drivers
- You need to enable DEP to launch FACEIT AC
- You need to have the Anti-cheat client running to connect
- The service cannot be started
- Fatal error
- You need to disable Hyper-V to launch FACEIT AC
- Error: Please enable Memory Integrity to continue
Article is closed for comments.