If you have this error message when starting the Anti-cheat, you will need to enable TPM 2.0 in your BIOS. To do so, please read this article from Microsoft.
Articles in this section
- Warning: hypervisorlaunchtype is off. Please set it to auto.
- Error: Please enable Memory Integrity to continue
- Error: Please enable TPM 2.0 to continue
- Secure Boot needs to be enabled to launch FACEIT AC
- Your system is missing important Windows security updates.
- "Forbidden driver" error message and blocked drivers
- You need to enable DEP to launch FACEIT AC
- You need to disable testsigning to launch FACEIT AC
- You need to have the Anti-cheat client running to connect
- The service cannot be started