Some of your Windows files or video driver files might be modified and/or corrupted. Please try the following solutions:
- Do a system scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to find any malware that might have modified critical windows files
- Update your graphic drivers to the latest version
- Check for corrupted Windows files with the System File Checker
- If you installed Smart Game Booster, please try to uninstall it, as this application modifies DirectX system files.
- Make sure that the game executable is not set to run as Administrator. Go to the game directory, right click on the executable (e.g. csgo.exe), click Properties, Compatibility, and untick "Run this program as an administrator".
If you have this problem in CS:GO, it might not be caused by the AC, but by a third party application running on your PC. The AC will always launch CS:GO with -allow_third_party_software, which means that 3rd party applications will be able to load their DLL inside the game. It is possible that one of these 3rd party applications running on your PC is causing the game to crash.
Please try to add -allow_third_party_software to your launch options, close the Anti-cheat, start the game. If the game still crashes, then the crash is not linked to the Anti-cheat.
If none of these solutions work for you, we would kindly ask you to get in touch with us via this link and our dedicated CS team will assist in getting you up and running: Contact Support