- How does the collaboration work?
Our goal is to provide the best ecosystem and environment for the community. Therefore, we are looking to support tournament organizers to provide quality content to the players, while giving you total control over your activity, your content and the choices you make. We won’t own your content nor tell you what to do.
- What are the benefits?
First, as we want to make your life as a tournament organizer easier, we want you to have access to all of our technical benefits:
- API Match Creation: PUBG MOBILE matches will be automatically generated and updated without the need for an admin in the custom lobby; all settings can be predefined beforehand.
- API Automated Results: All results from the matches are automatically reported back to the FACEIT system to generate the match results and leaderboards for your competitions
- Open API: use the FACEIT developer portal to fetch stats from your competitions like match details or tournament leaderboards
- All settings can be changed: Points system, circle settings, map rotation, drop rate, vague information, and so on.
- Bots and real-time notifications are available to keep your community informed while not having to do everything manually.
Second, as we also want you to grow in every aspect, we have features to empower your activities:
- Organizer page: it will be the central point of your ecosystem. You will own it, customize it, highlight your partners and interact with your community.
- Promotional features: featuring your tournaments and your social posts to maximize your visibility and increase your reach.
- Occasional support in prizes via FACEIT Points, our own currency, that can be redeemed for UC in our FACEIT shop.
- Unlock new revenue streams: new partner portfolio for you via partner visibility on your organizer page, sponsored content, sponsored interaction, etc.
And many more benefits: integrated moderation tools, region localization to optimize the in-game ping, admin support, etc.
- What does that mean?
It means that, for tournament organizers, you will no longer have the following issues:
- No more leaked codes
- No more verifying the registration status of every player in the lobby
- No more trying to kick players and start the match to keep them from re-entering (whack-a-mole)
- No more assessing penalty points for playing with unregistered players or having to verify that an unaffiliated player jumped into the lobby and joined a team randomly.
- No more having to adjust points for teams that had an unaffiliated player join randomly
- Teams can be banned from your events on FACEIT
- Bans apply to your events only, not the entire platform
- Tournament Operation issues can be raised to FACEIT for further review and possible platform ban
- Automated game results available shortly after each match
- No more manual data entry into a spreadsheet, calculation errors due to wrong formulas, data entry issues due to human error
- Ticketing system for quickly addressing player questions or issues
- Tracking and analytics for open and closed tickets
- No more DMs or unnecessary public conversations in Discord
- And many more.
- Does it mean that we can’t use Discord anymore?
No! We know how important your server is, and that you know your community way better than we do. We don’t want to take your community out of your discord as we see FACEIT as an extension of your activity and a platform to host your tournaments/scrims/leagues, with the best tools and features available.
- What is the first step to getting going?
The first step would be to create an account, and then set up your organizer page. (Tutorial here) Once it’s done, we recommend exploring the platform and creating a test tournament to familiarize yourself with the platform.
- How do I create my tournament?
On your organizer page, in the tournament section, you will be able to create your tournaments (refer to this article for a tutorial). Every tournament has a unique link and can be customized. (graphics, sponsors, and so on). Every admin that has been added to your organizer page will be automatically added to every tournament that you create.
- Can I still register the teams on my server?
Yes. You can host an invite-only tournament and therefore, only allow teams to which you give the link to compete in this tournament. You can also leave the registration open, or do both. (Invite the first 16 teams for instance, then open the rest of the slots)
- None of these questions are helping me. What should I do?