Microsoft ended support for Windows 7 on January 14, 2020, and thus it no longer receives security updates. The Anti-cheat no longer supports it and we would encourage anyone still using it to perform a free upgrade to Windows 10 as it is no longer safe to use Windows 7.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting when your game does not start
- Blue screen indicating FACEIT.sys
- Troubleshooting issues with OBS
- Windows 7
- FPS drops / input lag issues
- Anticheat Compatibility with Windows Insider builds
- Connection issues
- The keyboard is not working in-game
- Troubleshooting wrong GPU being used on dual GPU laptops
Article is closed for comments.