How do I get my personal details deleted on FACEIT?
To delete a FACEIT account, you need to submit a "DELETION" request to our customer support team here and follow the below instructions.
- Fill out your email address that is registered to your account
- Select GDPR as your contact reason
- Select Personal Data Removal
- Add the ticket Subject to be GDPR Personal Data Removal
- In the Description box please provide as much of the following information as you can:
First Name on your account
Last Name on your account
Date Of Birth on your account
FACEIT Account Name
Phone Number attached to account if 2 Factor Authentication is active
Photo Identification is required for all deletion requests matching the account details for verification
Once the request is received, the team will change the status of the account and your user profile will not be found anymore on the platform. This opens a quarantine period of 30 days, within which the user can ask for his account to be reinstated. During these 30 days, you will not be able to create a new account on the same email of the original. After the 30 days are over, the personal data on your account will be anonymized.
Your nickname will be kept on all the relevant historical records on the platform, to protect the integrity of all competitions.