If you and your friends are playing from the same house in a LAN setting you will need to ensure everyone is using a different public port to be able to connect to our servers.
Here's how you can achieve this:
- Open your Steam Library and right-click on CS2. Then, proceed to select "Properties."
- A new window will open. Scroll down slightly to 'Launch Options'.
- In the launch options field, input "+clientport 2700X" where X represents values such as 6, 7, 8, or 9. The default value is 27005.
- Confirm your input by closing the window.
- Launch your game and join the match either by clicking "Play" or using the IP provided in the CS2 match room.