To enable Invite Links for your tournament, go to your “Join” tab and enable “Easy Join”. This will allow players and teams to register for your tournament, reserving their slot in your competition, while they use invite links to add their teammates and complete any requirements (like adding a game to their account).
Articles in this section
- How do I enable ESL Pro Tour Vetoes for my tournament and how is it different from other tournaments?
- How do I allow players to reserve slots and use invite links for my tournament?
- Seeding FAQ
- Creating a tournament
- Setting up the tournament schedule
- Setting up match configurations
- Setting up tournament join settings
- Valid & verified email join requirement
- Setting up prizes
- Tournament admin permissions