HOW DO I EDIT THE MATCH CONFIGURATION SETTINGS?
To edit these settings, staff members with tournament Admin permissions can navigate to the “Settings” tab on the main menu of your tournament. Next, select the “Match configuration” section.
SELECTING THE GAME MODE
All configurations below the game mode setting are based on the game mode selected.
For example, 1v1 will show different options to a 5v5 game mode.
- Some configurations may only be available for certain game modes
- You can edit the game mode even after the tournament has started although any Game mode changes will only affect matches that have not been generated
CONFIGURATIONS BY ROUND
- The general configuration is used for all rounds unless you enable the “Edit settings by round” setting
- To customize a round configuration, add the round and click the three dots and then “configure”
- Now you can configure the selected round (e.g. set a different map pool or set the final to a Best of 3)
- Make sure you save your changes before returning to the general configuration page