To access your personal data a user needs to submit a personal data request.
Players need to open a support ticket under the category "Personal Data Request". Every ticket request will be evaluated and the relevant data will be sent within 30 days of the request. In the body of the ticket, players should provide context for the request. For players protection, before sharing the data, we will take steps to verify their identity.
To send in a Personal Data Request please follow the instructions below.
- Go to the support request form here
- Place your account email registered to your account
- Select GDPR from the contact reason menu
- Then select Personal Data Request
- For the topic please use GDPR Personal Data Request
- For your protection and our players we need to verify your identity so please attach a photo of some Official Identification confirming who you are.
Please remember in the body of the text "Description" please state the following information
- FACEIT account name
- First Name
- Last name
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number if 2-factor authentication is active
Article is closed for comments.