How do I register PUBG?
*Please remember you cannot decouple steam accounts and move them to another account
- Once you’re logged in, click the down arrow on the top right of your screen to gain access to your account settings. Then click ‘Game Settings’
- Press ‘Add Game’ located in the orange box
- Select the black box titled ‘PUBG’ in the pop-up window that appears
- Click on ‘Connect PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ to finish registration
- Press the ‘X’ to close the pop-up window stating ‘Game registration succeeded’
- Click the box titled ‘Play now’ to complete registration
Please note: All steam accounts must be set to Public in order to register on our platform.
If you have a VAC banned account in another game and wish to add PUBG
Please see this article
If you still require help click below to contact us directly by email