Overwatch - How to register(Now Closed)
Created On by FACEIT Customer Services
How to create/register an account
- Head over to www.faceit.com and choose the "Signup" button on the top right corner.
- You will receive a confirmation email(check your spam/junk folder too!)
- Fill in all your pertinent information.
- Then add your battle.net account for the Overwatch game.
- Then ensure that you have defined the region you are playing in here
How to add friends
- Make sure your friends have registered as well, and also defined their region in their game settings.
- From the search bar located on the top left side you can search and find their names.
- The best bet is to ask them for their public profile link to ensure you have added the correct person to your friends list.
- Once you have added them they will receive a confirmation request located on the top right on the world icon.
- When they have all accepted your friend requests you can then create your premade team.
How to create a premade team/add friends
- Under Teams on the left side navigation bar choose "+ CREATE TEAM"
- Fill in the pertinent information and the team will be created.
- You will then be directed immediately to the teams public page
- Choose the "Team Settings" button, which will take you to where you can add your friends
- If they are in your friends list when you start to type their FACEIT name it will just appear.
- Select the five players you wish to have on your team.
- An invite will be sent to them and they must accept.
How to register a team and check in
- Once all your friends are on your team you can register for the event.
- Just navigate to the event and choose "Join Tournament with Team"
- You will be then added to the event.
Common questions to touch on
- You can not add a friend to a team if they have not registered the game associated with the team, or defined the region from their game settings page
- You can not join the event if not a full six man roster
- If you want to change a player you must leave and then rejoin choosing your correct roster
- Can I join solo? No, as the registration period has now concluded
- Can I join as a party? No, as the registration period has now concluded
*** Text in red does not have to do with a preamade team.***