Error connecting my Steam account
I keep getting an error when trying to connect Steam to FACEIT
Here is a list of common errors when trying to add a steam account.
- It looks like the profile you are connecting doesn't have the game or your game privacy settings are not public.
This means your steam you are connecting does not have this game or you need to set your steam privacy settings to public see here
- It looks like the profile you're connecting doesn't meet our requirements. Check those in the game registration modal.
This means that you have not met the basic requirements for adding the game.For example.. CSGO requires at least a minimum of 40 hours and DOTA 2 requires you to finish the tutorial of the game.
- It seems that you are connecting to a game that you have already registered.
This means your account has already been registered to the FACEIT platform and you will have to contact support below. Please note that if you are not the original owner of the account and cannot prove this via Identification then you will not be able to access the account.
In both scenarios you will need to contact our Support Team with the following information:
- FACEIT profile name:(exact spelling)
- Steam nickname:
- Steam ID 32 (steam_x:xxxxxxx):
- Steam ID 64 (76…):
(You can get the details about your Steam account via www.steamrep.com just sign in to the Valve secure login and then click on your Steam Avatar image and it will show your information we require.)
If you still require help click below to contact us directly by email