Setting up your Steam account and accessing your trade URL
All CS:GO and Dota 2 orders are sent directly to the Steam account connected to your FACEIT account. Before purchasing any item, ensure. your profile is public and you have the correct trade URL at hand
Before navigating through your steam account, make sure your Steam verification is set up in advance.
Making your profile public
- Head on over to your steam profile (https://steamcommunity.com/id/yourid/) (replace ‘yourid’ with your steam profile name)
- Press ‘Edit Profile’ to be taken to your profile settings
- Go to ‘Privacy Settings’
- Ensure all of your profile settings are set to ‘Public’
Finding your Trade URL
- Go to the steam main page in the app (https://store.steampowered.com/) and find your ‘Inventory’
- Click on ‘Trade offers’
- You now want to press ‘Who can send me Trade Offers?
- You should see your trade URL displayed, you can also create a new one here if your previous one has expired
Still not sure where to go?
If you still require help setting up your Steam trade link, this is the official Steam guide: