Dota2 - FACEIT Tournament/Cup Rules
Created On by FACEIT Support
- By entering a FACEIT tournament/cup, the player/team fully agrees to all of the rules without reserve.
- When in doubt about any aspect of the ruling, or if you have any questions related to FACEIT, have only your Team CAPTAIN contact an admin before you or your team does anything.
- An Admins decisions must be respected and executed without delay.
- All players must be present before your team captain checks in for the tournament/cup. If you haven’t checked in 30 minutes prior to the start of a cup your team will be removed from it.
- All players must be present on the server before it will start There will be no stand-ins for FACEIT Points Cups.
- If you don’t have a full team connected 15 minutes after the server is created you will receive a loss, if both teams lack players The team with the higher overall elo will receive the win and then be given a forfeit loss in the next round.
- You are allowed to pause the game up to a maximum of ten(10) minutes.
- All players must play on the servers using the Dota2 name that is currently on the Faceit.com Site.
- Always and only use the English language when you contact LIVE SUPPORT.