Having issues with our anti-cheat client?
"Your system is out of date, you are missing important Windows updates!"
We are aware of some customers experiencing issues with having the latest updates with Windows 7 OS, click the link here ensure you are fully upto date : - March 2017 Microsoft Security update
We also want to confirm that our AC WILL work on Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, (even cracked ones) BUT, will still need to have the latest updates installed - so make sure that you follow the above link and you should be good to get in the game.
"Failed to check for updates"
If you have a strict firewall then please ensure that the port 6789 is set open for TCP. We also recommend making sure that if you have an anti virus you ensure the client is given an exception in order to allow it to function properly on your system.
The game does not load, or the following error appears when launching the game:
"Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."
Razer Synapse might conflict with the AC Client on Windows 7. Please follow these instructions:
- Open your Razer Synapse
- Choose Stats on the top bar
- Then click on the settings wheel located on the top right
- Under "Settings/General", change the data tracking to "Off"
- Agree to the pop up window to disable stats tracking by choosing "Ok"
Compatibility modes set on the game executable might conflict with the AC Client. Please follow these instructions:
- Go to your CS:GO folder (usually C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Counter-Strike Global Offensive)
- Right Click on csgo.exe, Properties and then go to the Compatibility tab
- Make sure all check boxes are unticked, click on "Apply" and "Ok"
The client crashes a few seconds after starting, or the client does not start
It could be caused by a bug in your video card driver. Please try the following:
- Open the Start menu, right click on Computer, click on Properties
- Click on "Advanced system settings" in the new window
- Click on "Environment Variables"
- Under "System Variables", click on "New", and add a new variable with:
Variable name: QT_OPENGL
Variable value: angle
If that does not help, please also try the following:
Open an administrator command prompt and type:
- Click Start, click All Programs, and then click Accessories.
- Right-click Command prompt, and then click Run as administrator.
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
- Then type bcdedit /debug off and press enter
This should allow the client to start without crashing.
"The program can't start because msvcp140.dll is missing from your computer"
You will need to install Visual C++ Redistributable 2015:
Report an issue
For anyone experiencing any additional problems then we would kindly ask you to get in touch with us via this link and our dedicated CS team will assist in getting you up and running : - Contact Support