I can not add my Smite account?
If you use a Facebook or Google account to sign in to your Hi-Rez/Smite account your actual Smite account name will not register on our platform. Autologin nature(add this in)sadly will not allow you to register on our platform.
All is not lost, we have come up with a solution for this so you can still attach your account to our platform!!
- First step is to go to the Hi-Rez site and if you are logged in, please log out of the site and then choose the "Can't Login?" option.
- You will then be directed to the next option window. Please choose the "Forgot Your Username" Option.
- Once you have chosen this option you will be asked to fill in your email associated with your smite account.
- Once you receive the email you should see in this email the actual name of your smite account. Now you know the username of your smite account that is associated with your social media signed in account.
- The next step will require you to actually reset your password as well. Please go back to the Hi-rez site and this time instead choose the "Forgot Your Password" Option.
- Again you will be prompted to fill in your email associated with your account. Please do so and then once you have done this you will receive another email with a temporary password to login and change your password to your account.
- Once you have reset the password on your account you will now have both your proper account username that you need to use on our site and the new password you have created as well.
- Simply go back to FACEIT and follow the steps in the article:- Initial Game registration Smite FAQ
If you still require help click below to contact us directly by email