RL - FACEIT Tournament/Cup Rules
By entering a FACEIT tournament/cup, the player/team fully agrees to all rules without reserve.
To see and read the full ruleset you can find this on the main page of all event pages and in every match room page for each round of the event. It is indicated in the above image with the red arrow on the left. For more info on events and articles related to Rocket League you can click on the Info button on the right.
- When in doubt about any aspect of the ruling, or if you have any questions related to FACEIT, have only your Team CAPTAIN contact an admin before you or your team does anything.
- An Admins decisions must be respected and executed without delay.
- All players must be present before your team captain checks in for the tournament/cup. If you haven’t checked in 30 minutes prior to the start of a cup your team will be removed from it.
- All players must be present on the custom match before starting the game. There will be no stand-ins for FACEIT Points Cups.
- If you don’t have a full team connected 10 minutes after the match room is created you will receive a loss. If both teams lack players, the team with the higher overall elo will receive the win and then be given a forfeit loss in the next round.
- There are no pauses in the game. If a player disconnects during a game, the game must continue. The disconnected player/s may reconnect at any point during the current game or any following games in the match.
- All players must play have the latest version of the game and must play on the steam account linked to their FACEIT account.
- Always and only use the English language when you contact LIVE SUPPORT.
Full ruleset for the Rocket League® Universal Open Official Rules
If you still require help click below to contact us directly by email