Having issues with our anti-cheat client?
Here you can find the most common issues with our anti-cheat client:
- "Forbidden Driver" error message and how to deal with blocked drivers
- Compatibility with Windows 10 Insider builds
- NVIDIA ShadowPlay is not working
- Troubleshooting if the game does not start
- "Your system is out of date, you are missing important Windows updates!"
- "Warning: your system hasn't been patched against critical Windows security vulnerabilities."
- FPS drops / input lag issues
- "AutoHotkey is forbidden, please close it and restart FACEIT AC"
- The wrong GPU is used on dual GPU laptops, resulting in low FPS
- "You need to enable the NX/Execute Disable bit in your computer BIOS"
- "Error verifying digital signature. Make sure your system's root certificates are up to date."
- "You need to have Kernel Patch Protection enabled to launch FACEIT AC"
- "Failed to check for updates"
- 'Service has been stopped' when starting the Anti-cheat
- Blue screens indicating FACEIT.sys
What to do if your issue is not on the list
For anyone experiencing any additional problems then we would kindly ask you to get in touch with us via this link and our dedicated CS team will assist in getting you up and running : Contact Support
If you still require help click below to contact us directly by email