Creating a tournament
How do I create a tournament (version 2)?
- Log into FACEIT
- From the tournaments menu, click the icon
- Next, select an existing organizer or create one
- Select the game, region, tournament format, game mode, and add the tournament name.
- Hit create to generate the tournament
After creating the tournament, you won’t be able to change game, allowed join regions or tournament format.
Getting ready for sign-ups and start
Work your way through the settings pages.
✔ If necessary, increase the number of teams allowed to join the tournament
✔ Adjust the Join open time (so players can join the tournament)
✔ Set round times (so players know when they will play)
✔ Set join criteria(such as country limitations, FACEIT level, etc)
- Enable visibility by listing the tournament (from the tournament settings menu).
- Share the tournament URL through your channels (such as Discord, Facebook, Twitter)
- You are all set. 💪
Once the first round time starts, the bracket and matches will be generated.
Settings in detail