Organizer admin roles and permissions
Created On by Jamie
The organization has a set of roles that are copied for each competition.
Once the competition is created, you can add further admins to the competition and remove admins from it.
- Same permissions as SENIOR ADMIN and EDITOR
- Promote others to SENIOR ADMIN and ADMIN
- (Un)publish the page
- Same permissions as ADMIN
- Change organizer settings
- Create organizer tournaments
- Edit tournament settings and prizes
- Reassign others' Admin Tool tickets
- Access to Admin Tool
- Access to match room chats
- Manage social content
Tournament roles can be managed separately from the organization's roles. If you add a new tournament senior admin, their permissions are restricted to the tournament.