Live Issues & managing matches
Players can quickly call an admin from the match room and competition organizers can control their tournament better than ever before.
The aim of the Live Issue System is to
- Give you control over your tournament
- Allow players to report issues (tickets) and for you to quickly resolve them
The Live Issue System is only available to official competition organizers on the platform.
Players: How to contact the organiser
Contact admin button on the tournament match room
- Click the contact admin button on the match room
- Describe the issue on the match room chat
- The organizer will help you using the match room chat
Organizers: How to use the Live Issue System
NOTE: The Live Issue System needs to be activated before the competition and admins need to be added to the tournament before the tournament starts.
1. Activate the Live Issue System by enabling the switch on the ADMIN panel
2. Filter for unassigned issue tickets (admin calls)
3. Assign any issue to yourself to activate admin functionality
4. When done, close the ticket by marking it as resolved
Match Room Chat to talk to the teams
Match Logs to see what happened
Admin Notes to record your decision in case another ticket is opened
Set results in case they need to be changed
Reset a game set to 0:0 to rehost the game
Disable calls to prevent new tickets for a final admin decision
Open the match room, player pages, team pages and steam profile in a new tab
Reassign the issue to other admins
Resolve the issue to clear it from the open issues list
Please ask your FACEIT contact or one of our admins to get a live demonstration of the Live Issue System.
The Live Issue System needs to be activated, in order to use match management functionalities. The Matches tab provides you with an overview of all matches in your tournament and becomes available when the tournament starts.
Search matches by team name
Filter matches by round and match status
Check matches by status and find issues before a ticket is created
Match scheduling Change the time a single match starts (As Soon As Possible/specific date/time)