TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoter is: FACE IT Limited registered at 25th Floor, 21 – 24 Millbank, Millbank Tower, London, England, SW1P 4QP.
- The title of the competition is Doritos Road To DreamHack Winter 2023
- You can leave the competition event at any time after you have been auto-joined and don't wish to compete for those prizes anymore.
In case you change your mind, you have the possibility to Join that event right away after you have left until the event is finished. You can join again by pressing the Join Event button in the cover section above.
Prizes are paid out 24 hours after the event is finished. You will receive an activity notification once your prize is paid out.
How to enter
- The competition will run from 27 October 2023 to 03 November 2023 and again from 04 November 2023 to 10 November 2023 inclusive.
- All competition entries must be received by the Promoter during the competition dates. All competition entries received after the end date of each competition are automatically disqualified.
- To enter the competition:
- Play the Counter Strike 2 video game on the FACEIT platform to win points and move up the competition ladder.
- The Promoter will not accept:
- responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition entries will be judged by the Promoter in accordance with the position of each entrant in the competition based on the FACEIT platform’s competition ladder system.
- The competition is only open to all residents in Sweden and Denmark aged 16 years or over, except:
- employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by a computer or created by artificial intelligence (including but not limited to chatbots such as ChatGPT or similar software applications);
- completed by third parties or in bulk;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- photocopies and not originals; or
- The Promoter reserves all the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- The prizes are:
- 1st and 2nd positions: DreamHack Winter Final 2023 Tickets held on Fri 24/11: 5 tickets with hotel and transportation included
- 3rd position: Xbox Series S: 2
- 4th-10th positions: Mousemat: 13
- The prize does not include travel insurance, the cost of transfers to and from airports or stations, food and drink, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).]
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you and any person travelling with you are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents for the holiday in question on the travel dates specified. Dates once notified to the travel agent cannot be changed.
- Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The prizes are supplied by Silverplus AB address: Tredje Långgatan 13B 41303 Gothenburg Sweden (the "Supplier") who takes full responsibility and liability for all prizes. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control make it necessary to do so.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- Winners will be announced within 24 hours of the end of each competition event. Winners will be required to visit the "My Order" section on the competition platform to claim their prize.
The Supplier will contact winners to obtain additional details necessary for prize delivery, including contact information and shipping details. Prizes will be dispatched to the winners as soon as possible following the conclusion of the competition.
The expiration date to complete your shipping details in your "my orders" section on the FACEIT platform will be on the 5th of November at 23:59h, after this time it will not be possible to claim the prize.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the telephone number or email address provided with the competition entry.
- The Promoter may be required to publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails the Promoter within one month after the closing date of the competition.
- If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the appropriate advertising regulator on request.
Claiming the prize
- If you are the winner of the prize, the Promoter will notify you via your “my orders” section of the FACEIT platform and send you a voucher code which you can use to redeem your prize on the Supplier’s website which will be confirmed to you in writing alongside the voucher. You will have 3 days from the Announcement Date to claim the prize.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 3 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you cannot take up the prize.
Limitation of liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected. The promoter takes no responsibility or liability in regard to the availability or distribution of the prizes which rests with the Supplier.
Ownership of competition entries and intellectual property rights
- You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
Data protection and publicity
- The processing of your personal data for the purpose of this competition is subject to the Promotor’s Privacy Notice (see here). You acknowledge that you have consulted the Promotor’s Privacy Notice before you have provided the Promotor with any personal data for the purpose of this competition. See also condition 6.3 and condition 6.4, with regard to the announcement of winners.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law. If any entrants to this promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts of London, England.